I have been thinking a lot lately. I made quite a few mistakes, and I need a lifestyle change – or more correctly said: I need to get back to a lifestyle I lost many many years ago. I also reconsidered my current direction and efforts, including my Camino project idea and this blog – you can already see a totally new design and quite a few new features. I changed many things already and more changes are in plan. Let me explain…
I am writing the first post of my adventures in India and West-Tibet. It will be ready in a few hours. And I just realized, that it is the time to tell you some things about me. I have my own special ways of looking at things and living reality, which can be hard to understand. I hope that revealing you some things about me will help you understand.
- Reviving memories
- A honest "coming out"
- [India & West-Tibet 2011] Part 1: Leap of faith
- [India & West-Tibet 2011] Part 2: Culture shock
- [India & West-Tibet 2011] Part 3: Leaving the city
- [India & West-Tibet 2011] Part 4: Into the mountains
- [India & West-Tibet 2011] Part 5: Vashist
- [India & West-Tibet 2011] Part 6: A new life